Team Category: Active
- SimSteering V1 System
- Precision Sim Engineering GT3 Wheel
- Heusinkveld Engineering Ultimate Pedals
- TotalSpanishSimulator Genesis Cockpit
- Oculus Rift
- Phanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Edition Case
- Intel Core i7 6700K CPU
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7-EU Motherboard
- EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX1080 FTW
- Corsair H100 CPU Cooler
- 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 RAM
- EVGA SuperNOVA 750W Gold PSU
- Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 PRO 1TB 2.5″ SSD
Simon began a PlayStation in the late 90’s with the Toca BTCC, Colin McRae and Gran Turismo games eventually progressing into his first online racing with Toca Race Driver 3. Moving on to PC Sim-Racing with a wheel in 2008 and taking a large interest in touring car racing in Race 07 Simon managed to win the 2009 RDTCC Saturday Cup.
Simon joined iRacing in 2008 but started racing consistently with the launch of the VW Jetta TDI where he managed to finish 1st in division 2 and 2nd or 3rd on multiple occasions in the Jetta TDI Cup and Grand Touring Cup. As well as competing in various other GT & Prototype cars in iRacing.
Simon competed in the first driver swap endurance leagues in 2014 with the Masters of Endurance and NEO Endurance Series. Partnering Ben Tusting in the McLaren MP4-12C finishing 5th Overall and a highlight 6th place in the 24hrs of Spa. In the NES he partnered Adam Parle in the RUF RT12-R C-Spec to a 6th in class finish.
In the Spirit of VLN 2015 Season 2, teaming up with long term team mate Jamie Wilson, they managed to achieve Team Chimera first league win returning to FWD touring cars in the Kia Optima.
- HE Pro Pedals
- TSS Genesis Cockpit
- 3x Dell P2210H
- Intel i5 6600k
- Gigabyte Z170X UD3
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance
- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
- Samsung 950 Pro 256GB + Samsung 830 256GB + Seagate 1TB
- ASUS D2X
- Fractal Design R4